Happy New Year! 🙂 No matter what day/month/year it is… you can always make changes and implement new rituals, intentions, goals, etc. Sometimes it’s easier to use the months/years/new moons as starting points.
Addtional things I find extra poignant to do at these times are:
– Taking hot theraputic (epsom salt/ essential oil) baths with beeswax candles
– Body exfoliation (love these two: Giovanni Hot Chocolate scrub + Moroccan Black Soap/ Exfoliating Glove )
– Burning sage
– Burning palo santo sticks or cones
– Cleaning out and organizing (try Marie Kondo’s: The Art of Decluttering and Organizing/ review here)
– Fast or cleanses
– Tea Ceremonies
– Technology detoxes– hence the lack of posts 😉
What do you like to do to mark the New Year and energy? Cheers to a very beautiful 2016!
P.S. mentioned this book before, but worth mentioning again cause it’s lovely: Alan Cohen’s: A Daily Dose of Sanity: A Five-Minute Soul Recharge for Everyday. Perfect for the New Year or any new day!
P.P.S.S. new posts below!